My ladies in waiting

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Jan 4, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Heres my tank....Bootsie!! Due Feb 11
    [​IMG]

Tilly...due Feb 29th
    [​IMG]

Tilly and BestBud Angel
    [​IMG]

Binky...due anytime from the 6th...don't think she'll be waiting til the 28th!!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yay! More Piccies!! lol ok, I will get it right this time.. BOOOTTSSIIIEEEEEEE!!! WATCH OUT!!! RUN! YOUR MAMA IS GONNA PUT DUCT TAPE ON YOUR CHA-CHA!!!!!!! :ROFL:

They are all looking very content and very pregnant :D. What a lovely group of ladies.

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    awww look at those bellies.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I think it is so funny that we have got everyone saying Cha-Cha now~

ROTFLMAO!!!!

5. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    LOL!!! I know! I hadn't heard that one until I got on here.. that is sooooo great... I love it!!! :ROFL:

6. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    They sure got some cute little bellies going! Bet you are getting excited for babies, I sure am!!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Looks like lots of babies are coming!!!!

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Yep, I am getting excited AND scared! Both Tilly and Bootsie have always had very healthy kids and excellent deliveries Tilly always twins and I think Bootsie may twin as well, Binky not sure what she'll give me but she twinned with bucklings last February...and I'm going to get the nerve up here and let the cat out of the bag , so to speak...I am scared to death and excited at the same time but my Baby Angel is due February 24th. Seems that she couldn't wait til she was all grown up to play house and she'll be a mom as she turns 9 months old. She is big for her age, and has a good frame about her, I just don't want to lose her because of a stupid mistake on my part. :sigh:

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I think you will be ok - I mean look at how they live in the wild....

My kinder is probobly bred - same thing mistake on my part - and she is 9 months now and should probobly kid around march when she turns a year old.

Don't worry liz - I don't think anyone is judging around here! We all still love ya!

10. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh, Liz! No one is judging! I have heard of plenty of doelings that young kidding just fine. We are here to support you... not put you down for ANYTHING.
    I am sure she will do just fine! And it is not like you knew she would get bred!
    HUGS to you! She will be fine.

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I never really thought anyone would judge me, I was just embarrassed cause I always have "preached" about waiting for them to grow first. I'm scared for all of my girls ever since I lost my Dolly and her twin doelings in May...horrible and heartbreaking experience I don't ever want a repeat of. Angel is a big girl, my goodness she's nearly as tall as Binky. And she has good width to her, I'm just worried that she's not getting what she needs to keep grwing herself. I have the number of the vet on call just in case ands as long as everyone co-operates and has all their babies during business hours I'll be fine! LOL. And yep, Bootsie is done after this kidding...even if I have to resort to duct taping her cha-cha!! (she's turning 8 years this May and I would like to lessen the chance of losing her early due to complications)