The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last doe to kid is in labor right now, not progressing much but just in the early stages. Pray for an easy delivery and baby boys!! :stars: :boy: :boy:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, it was Lavendar who was going to kid :wink: I didn't have a due date on her(forgot to write it down) but I knew she was due around now. She is a Snubian and she was bred to a boer, I wanted boys because you can eat them and you don't have to find homes for them :)

So anyway, she kidded last night around 7 with a boy and a girl!! They are absolutely adorable!!! My camera batteries are dead and I have a lady coming this afternoon to buy a goat so I'll try and get pics later :wink:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! I'm done!!!!!!!! :wahoo: Now that I'm done I'll try and get a herd report for everybody on how many goats we had this year :wink:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok pics!!

Lavendar and our friend(her previous owner) Edith, Edith is holding the boy and the girl is on the ground

Little girl

Little boy(he looks like a stuffed toy)

With Edith's permission we've decided to give Lavendar and her kids to a nice family who is in need of a milking goat, she is going to go to a great home in a couple of weeks!! :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts