My little boy Spock... (Heavy Pics)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jdgray716, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Well, I have been so busy with my web page and Grace's web page. I wanted to post these before and had not got them on the web yet. Here is Spock playing with my Shelby. At least he has a play mate for now and pretty much Chicory has taken him on as her own. I am hoping after she kids he might learn to drink from her and she will let him? If she does that will be far better milk then replacer. We shall see. Enjoy these pics. If you get the time check out the new pics on the site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very cute....you are so right about the ears....what a cutie..... :wink: :greengrin: :love:

3. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
  4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Fun, fun, fun and lots of action-great pics.

5. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    How sweet!! Looks like you have a tea~cup sized goat herder too!!!

6. Native87

Native87 New Member

Thanks For Sharing. Really nice. :)

7. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    How cute! Is Spock a Mini Silky?

Deb Mc

8. Tea-cup, can't you see that is PURE tiger there. Why if she new she was small, what would I do. She is my lil Rottie or Great Dane. LOL

She can chase wild dogs off...not sure why they run but she did one time, about four.

Yea I love his ears too. Drake plays to rough still but I let him a little until I think it is enough and Spock has had enough. I tell you what though, Chicory got all up in a tizzy over them all playing. Boy she has claimed him for sure. This is why I love old girls. I could keep 100 of them and be fine with it.

9. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon

10. Well, they say little people have a big hearts etc. Must be true true with little dogs, but they have a big bite too...lol

11. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    hahahahaha love those pics! :) I swear the smaller the dog the bigger the personality. Spock is cute too.

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :love: Look at the little guy go! Great pics JD....I hope his "adoptive mom" lets him nurse too, your little dog sure is having fun too.

13. Yea Liz, she has a hard time finding a play mate too. Drake is so clumsy, you know big Lab pup pretty much.

As for Spock I love watching him jump up and kick out and so on. It really is a site! Only once has he it the dirt. He got to running and down face first slide. He will learn...hehe

Ditto Jess. LOL BIG PERSONALITY.

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hehe...that is just to cute.... :wink: :greengrin: :love: :laugh: