My little pooch...

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by FarmGirl18, Nov 7, 2007.

1. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I thought I'd introduce my Maltese "Duffy." He is my little buddy, hardly ever lets me out of his sight! He sure is a sweety.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    He should be on a dog food bag! He's just handsome!!! :D

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Wow- that is one beautiful doggie- he looks so full of personality too.

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    oh he is soooo cute. i love to watch them walk with all that hair

5. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Personality? He is full of it!! He really cracks me up sometimes, the way he figures things out...like how to slip through the door at just the precise moment so he can get a run outside until somebody is able to catch him. And his newest, running away when it's time to go to bed at night. :roll:

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    He is a cutie!

Tyson does the SAME thing! He loves running around outside so he runs out the door when someone tries to go outside :roll:

7. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I guess little doggy minds think alike! Once, it was raining outside, I had just given Duffy a bath and got him all brushed and pretty. Well, first opportunity he slipped outside and got totally filthy! :shock: So back for a bath he went....

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    LOL, naughty doggy! I always thought I was a "big dog" person but then I got Tyson......... the rest is history :)

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, I was the same way, I've always had Labrador Retreivers (and still do), then my Mom got Duffy for me for my birthday. Of course I always wanted a little inside dog. He's sure been fun! :lol: