My little Potbellied Buddy

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by oldntimes, Dec 31, 2007.

1. oldntimes

oldntimes New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ne Ohio
    This is my little piggy girl. Kagura was born Aug.29. She is such a sweet little girl, lives with all my does. It is so cute to see her out in the pasture with the girls. She piles up the straw in the girls pen to make her snuggly bed every night.

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    PPG's are sooooo entertaining. She's just gorgeous.

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    She is too cute! :)How much does she weigh? How much do you think she will weigh when she is full grown?
  4. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    She is very cute!

To add to Hailee's questions.. how tall is she? Aren't Pottbellied Pigs small as far as pigs go, like Nigies and Pygmies are as far as goats go?
  5. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Wow Hailee those pigs are TINY, especially those babies! And they're expensive! Sure are cute, cute, cute though. Do you think they have any problems being bred down in size so much?

oldntimes, she is beautiful! Looks like such a sweetie! I love her little legs :cool:
  6. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Wow Haileee that is really cool!!!!!! And yes, oh my goodness they are incredibly expensive!! I could get two kids out of some of my favorite does for the price of one of those piglets! :D
  7. lacy_94

lacy_94 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    North Fla
    they are cute but i like the 400 pound kind of pigs and hope to get 1 , one day..I like everything big,goats,dogs,chickens.