The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my little sis, Aleigha playing with the goats. Just took these today. . . .

I have no idea why Aleigha is wearing a fuzzy hat as it's about 80 degrees today (very cool compared to some weather u guys are experiencing!) She's a little crazy sometimes, she's 6 years old. Hopefully I can get her into goats w/ me. Tried to have her help me hold Lyla today for her picture but Aleigha wasn't too into it; she said she's rather hold Claribelle because she behaves better. :D

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, except for Lyla and Claribelle, these goats are our reg. pygmies. We started out raising pygmies but now only have four pygmies left and we're trying to rehome one of them. So, that's why they look like pygmies. . . . :wink:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's another pic of Aleigha helping clean the barn. (She actually was trying to steal the wheelbarrow!) I was trying to take a pic because one of the does was stepping in the wheelbarrow and Laya was trying to move it but it just wasn't going anywhere! It was kinda funny because she put all her weight into it but it wasn't budging. Of course, right when I got the camera out and on, the doe had to move. Oh, well. . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts