My Little Sister - A Future Goat Herder!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by capriola-nd, Jul 24, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Here is my little sis, Aleigha playing with the goats. Just took these today. . . .

I have no idea why Aleigha is wearing a fuzzy hat as it's about 80 degrees today (very cool compared to some weather u guys are experiencing!) She's a little crazy sometimes, she's 6 years old. Hopefully I can get her into goats w/ me. Tried to have her help me hold Lyla today for her picture but Aleigha wasn't too into it; she said she's rather hold Claribelle because she behaves better. :D

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, except for Lyla and Claribelle, these goats are our reg. pygmies. We started out raising pygmies but now only have four pygmies left and we're trying to rehome one of them. So, that's why they look like pygmies. . . . :wink:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Haha, to cute! Definately a future goat herder!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She is a sweetie and has a pretty name too! As far as the fuzzy hat goes, my niece is 7 and will insist on wearing her winter coat in summer....maybe they "miss" the winter clothes :shrug:

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Haha reminds me of my daughter Hannah who's 6. :p

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Here's another pic of Aleigha helping clean the barn. (She actually was trying to steal the wheelbarrow!) I was trying to take a pic because one of the does was stepping in the wheelbarrow and Laya was trying to move it but it just wasn't going anywhere! It was kinda funny because she put all her weight into it but it wasn't budging. Of course, right when I got the camera out and on, the doe had to move. Oh, well. . . .

[​IMG]

7. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Cute pictures!! Little brothers and sisters are such a blessing aren't they?

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Sometimes. . . . just kidding! I love her so much! :D She's actually a really good helper too. :)

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    :slapfloor: The goat was in the wheelbarrow and she couldn't move it! HA! Too funny!

10. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    :) That's neat! I've got 10 younger siblings and they are all great!