The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twinkle is not due until 9/20 or as late as 10/14 but I beleave it will be in September this will be her first time. She is getting big she is bigger than the last one that had her baby in April. So I told hubby to expect more than one this time.I have another doe Daisy who also went to the breeders at the same time but so far shows no sign of being bred. Here are some pics of Twinkle

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I think she will go more towards 9/10-9/15 judging by her size, vulva, and udder. She is a gorgeous doe, who is the sire?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know I bought her in Acton,Maine at White's Farm I didn't get her registered.Because don't plan on selling any goats these are our pets and I will be keeping the baby or babies. I just don't have the heart to let any go so these will be last born here. And if the grandchild wants to join 4-h I will buy him another if need be.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Ah. Can't wait to see the babies. But I do think she is getting fairly close.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Cute guy!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I wouldn't mind trips but I won't tell hubby what you are thinking Does anyone else think the same
Rhoda

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Either two bigger twins or three smaller triplets... pretty doe you have! Hope you get all doelings :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She now makes my chunky doe Daisy look skinny and my other doe Kisses had one buckling in april and she was not close to being this big. Hopefully I know when she is in labor calling out of work that day

1 - 20 of 35 Posts