My major spots are HERE...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jdgray716, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I know I know, they needed a good worming and they got it. But the guy was straight up about it, they had not been wormed in forever, and I have been watching them over the last year. Ok, I drive by their place, just did not know until now it was theirs. They were simple grazers and he was happy I would find good use in them. They are Spanish Boer crosses. I am sure there is more in there but that is the bulk on these. The ears were not major huge. They have good/decent angulation and the top lines are not bad either. Oh, did I mention the SPOTS...lol I am very eager to see what we get. Well here they are. The red one is my fav on build, more of a meat build. The black one is my fav on color, I'd like to see her beef up some. They are both 2-3 years of age. They will look much better in no time and I will get more pics. After the wormer does its thing and they have a few weeks of feed and minerals they should look just fine.

Here is MoonStorm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is MoonBeam
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oh, here are a few of them together...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    You sure did get colored ones...very pretty.... congrats... :thumb: :love: :greengrin:

4. Yea you can't tell in the pics that much but they are five colored. MoonBeam is red with cream, tan, silver, and chocolate spots. Moonstorm is black and brown with tan, silver, and cream moonspots.

5. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    Wow those are some beautiful goaties! Very lovely...they're like cammo lol

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Trying to figure out a way to goat wrestle MoonBeam but she probably wouldnt be happy with out Moonstorm so I guess I'll have to sneak them both into the back of my truck. :greengrin:
    John they are just BEAUTIFUL! Can hardly wait to see pics of them after being under your care for awhile!

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very nice, congrats on the new additions :)

8. chad3006

chad3006 New Member

Apr 5, 2010
    TX
    Yes those are very pretty.

9. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :drool: I love spots! Congrats!

Gina

10. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    aw! so cute! i love all the spots and colors!
    i have a moonbeam too! ha ha ha! :)

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :thumb: :thumbup: :hi5:

12. I know, after I named her it dawned on me the name more then likely came from me seeing your posts in seeing them here. So on some level I think you named my goat or she was named after yours on some subcontious level. :greengrin:

To eveyone else, thank you so much for the kind comments and no you can not take them. LOL I just got them...hehe

13. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on them! :wahoo:
    Wow on the spots! What other breed "in there" would produce that many spots? Oh, if you see some walking :cool: bushes on your property, it's nothing-nada-absolutley noone trying to steal your new goats. :wink:

14. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Wow! Love your new goats! :love: And I can't wait to see them in a few weeks.

15. Galavanting Goat

Galavanting Goat New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    WOW LOOK AT THOSE COLOURS!!! they are going to look stunning with a bit of condition on them. Mmmm, anyway of getting them over her to Australia? lol :slapfloor:

16. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    They are sooo sharp! Congrats.

17. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    we built a goat box the size to fit in the back of our truck for hauling to vet and visits and sales.. filled the whole thing with straw..throw in a big scoop of mixed feed and grain and hay .. put on the ramp ,, they should go right in.. those goats are gorgeous,, I love that kind of markings

18. jberter

jberter New Member

Boy,,, did you find some color... :) Congrats on your new buy and hope they produce well for you. :leap:

19. Thanks again. I was so happy. The girls are all ready filled out. The worming did great not sunk in areas. Now it is a matter of some more food and these girls are set. They already look better. I am so suprised to see such change so fast.

20. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Now that's what I call FLASHY! As in neon. Congrats on the new beauties!

Deb Mc