The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Coco. I just love this little girl! I'm new to dairy goats and have two, this little girl and another doeling, a Lamancha/Nubian. This little girl is a character! She is so full of personality and so much fun! She is bred to a reg. Nigerian for April kid(s) wondering what her color is called?

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! She is my little Ms. Personality!

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was suppose to be "chocolate painted" lol
Got to love auto correct
LOL! Was trying real hard to figure that one out!! Hehehe I like "Chocolate Painted" and she came with the name "Coco" LOL 1+1=2 suddenly it all makes seance.....:clap: Thank You!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all! I just love her. Even her little voice is so stinkin' cute! My bigger doeling bullies her a bit, but Coco holds her own. Angel tries keeping Coco away from me, but they seem to get along otherwise. I feel so protective of her! We set up a horse stall in the barn for them so when the time comes and their heavy with kids I can seperate them so Coco doesn't get hit hard. My wonderful husband is being so good about all the extra work. :/

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank You so much! The different chain link gate sizes kinda bother me (it's an OCD thing) LOL Otherwise I am very pleased. I even today figured out a creep area for the babies once their venturing outside. I sure hope the girls are pregnant! My Mother always said to "Never count your chickens before they hatch". Best I behave....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone! She is a doll! So sweet and talks to me in the gentleest voice. I just love her.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts