my neighbors

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goat fever, Oct 17, 2007.

1. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Please pray for my neighbor and friend. Her husband left her and her three children for another woman. He doesn't even seem to care what pain he has caused his eldest son. He is a teenager, forunately the younger ones are only 3 and of course twins. I am trying to help out where I can. Just pray for strength for the family and especially the mother. I am said to say the other woman was a close friend of mine. I introduced her to the family. I feel like I have unleashed some kind of evil into this family. I know it is not my fault but I still feel guilty anyway.
    I am praying for everyone involved in this situation.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my how sad!!! I have seen this happen before and it is heart breaking.

I will be praying for all involved.

Boy I would hate to be in your shoes that is a terrible spot, it is so hard not to feel guilty. ((((hugs)))) to you as well

3. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Thanks Stacey. I know God will give the family the strenght they need and will provide them.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am sad to hear this! My Uncle and Aunt have been going through a similar situation. It is definatly tough!

((((HUGS)))) to you and your friends family.

Chelsey

5. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    I will certainly keep them in my prayers. Such a sad situation and unfortunately so common these days.

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    My heart always aches when there are children involved...it's hard enough for an adult to deal with this type of situation, let alone an innocent child. Prayers and hugs sent your way.

7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I wish you all the best. I know it is hard...good luck!