My nephew

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Amy Goatress, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Here's 2 pictures of my nephew born on Sunday late afternoon, today is his actual due date. My brother sent me 2 pictures to my cell phone on Sunday night, I had to go out in our green house and point my phone to the sky to download the pictures, this is my 1st nephew and 1st grandson for my parent's and my sister-in-law's parent's as well.

Here is Keith Keshavan Westbeld, he weighed 7 pounds 4 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long.

[​IMG]

Here he is with his Indian Grandma and his big sister Archana:

[​IMG]

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. He is so cute. Look at all that hair.

3. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thank you and yes he does have a lot of hair! I have 4 niece's and now a nephew.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so adorable ...wow that hair ..... :greengrin: :wink:

5. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  6. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    I know everybody else has said it but, Oh my gosh, look at all that hair! He is sure a cutie. And remember, keep the "waterworks" covered when changing little boy diapers!

7. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Thanks Jonell and yes he's a cutie and looks like daddy with blue eyes, he's half Indian actually since his Mom is Indian and his Dad is American. I'm glad I don't have to change his diaper anyways but his cousins have peed like a boy when they were babies and their girls since I have 4 niece's and now a nephew!