The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is a doe born April 2011 only kidded once freshened in February 2013. She is out of RPS Acres Alice sired by South-Fork Tolstoi. She is bred for March babies sired by South-Fork Paedee Boy. Would love to know thoughts on her!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
That is a very nice doe you got there. She is long, feminine, and has great depth of body. She has great brisket extension, and her topline is amazingly level, along with her rump. She is wide along her hips and pins. Her legs and toes are straight, and she has nice rear leg angulation. Her neck is long and blends nicely into her chest and shoulders.
Her udder is nice. Medial is very nice and defined, teat size and placement is great. She seems to have a fairly smooth fore udder. I would like to see rear udder attatchments higher and tighter though, but its not too bad. She is nice and wide through the escutcheon. If I were to change something about her besides her rear udder attatchments, I would make her withers a little sharper. But really, she is an amazing doe.
Would it be weird if I asked how much you paid?

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I think she is a very pretty doe :) I bet those kids will be beautiful too! Thinking pink for ya! :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a very nice doe you got there. She is long, feminine, and has great depth of body. She has great brisket extension, and her topline is amazingly level, along with her rump. She is wide along her hips and pins. Her legs and toes are straight, and she has nice rear leg angulation. Her neck is long and blends nicely into her chest and shoulders.
Her udder is nice. Medial is very nice and defined, teat size and placement is great. She seems to have a fairly smooth fore udder. I would like to see rear udder attatchments higher and tighter though, but its not too bad. She is nice and wide through the escutcheon. If I were to change something about her besides her rear udder attatchments, I would make her withers a little sharper. But really, she is an amazing doe.
Would it be weird if I asked how much you paid?
No not at all. I paid $400 for her. Which included the breeding.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I love the little tiny LaMancha ears! Soo adorable!! :D :love:

·
2,203 Posts
Did you post something similar in a different section? I swear I've seen her before...

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Pretty doe. I'd like to see more length of body, a more level rump, and more height and width through the escutcheon, and attachments bringing that udder up higher and wider. Overall, a nice doe, strong front end, super topline, good looking udder.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts