My new Alpine milkers.

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Cinder, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I finally have my hubby's computer for an afternoon, it has all our pictures on it, so I thought I'd share some goat pictures...

Here's my two new girls...

[​IMG]

Here's Carnation on a wooden spool (I ended up having to put two in there with them as they both wanted to be on them at the same time and one wasn't big enough for both goats). You can see their soon to be finished shed laying in pieces on the ground behind them. Right now they are in a indoor/outdoor horse stall in the barn. I can't wait to get them out into the big area we are making for them.

[​IMG]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    They're just beautiful! :drool:

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Beautiful girls you have!!!!! :) Do you have any pictures of your horse that I see in the background?

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    really pretty girls........... :love:

5. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Hailee's herd asked:
    That's my 22 yr. old American Saddlebred gelding. I don't have any pictures on this computer to access. I'll see if I can get a picture or two of him and transfer them. He's been the very best horse anyone could ask for. I can let my kids ride him and he takes good care of them.

Edited to add: I'm putting a couple pictures of him on another thread if you want to see him a little better.

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    They are so beautiful!!! Love them! :D Makes me want an Alpine. . . . :)

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful girls, though I've not seen that color pattern around here much, most Alpines are either Sundgau or Cou Blanc( the brown and white)

8. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I know nothing about colors. Do you have pictures of those two colors you see around where you live?

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
  10. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Very beautiful indeed! The pic of Carnation on the spool is stunning-great job getting it. Congrats and enjoy!

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    They look great. I love the kiss. :thumbup: