My new babies

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I was affraid the other post may have gotten overlooked as I posted it on an old topic so I am making a new one. I am very exsited and want to share it, that and see what you all think.

Ok, Here are the new ones that I have been working on that will be coming. One is Shanell, you may remeber her. Well I had her listed for someone else and decided to get her myself.
    [​IMG]

Then there is a new little buck who is blue and white. I have not seen pics of him yet but I have heard a lot about him and have talked to him over the phone. LOL Here is his sire and dam.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then there is the new buck Brock. He is a Dandy!
    [​IMG]
    Then there is this cutie, her name is Dricilla.
    [​IMG]
    And finally Pheobe. She is bigger now but this is what she used to look like.
    [​IMG]

SO, needless to say. This is just one more thing that has been keeping me busy. I am very glad to have made my final choices though. I hope you all injoy, I sure am exsited! Whaat do you all thinkg?

2. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    Good lookin goaties.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Wow ...JD ...very nice in deed........a big congrats... :greengrin: :thumb: :thumbup:

4. Iwantgoats

Iwantgoats New Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Missouri
    I love the blue and white :) Very nice looking goaties.

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats JD!! All are very nice....but WOW, if your new buckling looks ANYTHING like his sire :drool: Very handsome!

6. Well, he will not have as much blue as dad. He is blue from his head down his neck and one his rump with two black spots where his horns would be. Yep, he is polled. I love to hear him eat, I get to talk to him at night. He is too funny and very much so a big eater. Thank you all for the comments. Hope to have a pic for you all soon.

7. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    The blue and white is built so nicely... Wow! Love his length

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome JD..... :wink: :greengrin: I can't wait to see the pic.... :thumb:

9. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    You have some very nice goats there, I think you did a wonderful job picking those out. Love that blue/white buck.

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Your herd is beautiful! Such a colorful bunch! :love:

11. dvfreelancer

dvfreelancer New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Very pretty group. You're not too far from here. How do yours manage the temperatures?

12. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Congrats JD... Love Phoebe. I had thought about buying her myself a few weeks back! :ROFL: Great minds think a like I guess! LOL OH and I was buying Blue Moon too until Cheryl lost her other blue buck... :sigh: That was a terrible loss for her. :- ( I bet his buckling is a beauty!!!! :stars:

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net

13. They really do fine. They have had the worst time this year but overall they are fine and the past years have been a breeze. More kids to come soon too. In fact I have two sold already before they are on the ground. I just hope they fall to everyone's demand. LOL

Well, a few people went to see her other kids on the ground and guess who they wanted most. I was so proud. HEHE But boy if Adam knew the money I was putting out, HE'D KILL ME!

14. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    well all of your hard work is paying off! your goats look great :thumb:

15. Well thanks, that is always nice to hear no matter who you are. LOL

I can't wait. The first four will come in the end of this month start of next. The the last three one I expand this pen here at the house for the buck. Two is much different then 4 lol and Brock is TMG so he will be HUGE!

16. I had to post these. Hope you like them. More recent pics of my Brock.

17. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh wow JD........ :shocked: he is handsome.... :eek:hlala:

18. Thanks, I was thinking the same.

19. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Ooh he's a looker! :eek:hlala:

20. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    He's very pretty. Congrats!!!!! I bet you can't wait to see what he produces. :)

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net