The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad drove all the way up to Nj, to get this little doe for me! A 9 hour drive in a snow storm. He's the best =)

When I went out to see her for the first time this morning the first thing I thought was she's TINY! And just gorgeous! She is out of MCH Pocketsized NN Blue Rio and Mighty Munchkins P Silly Goose (2 x GCH). I think I am going to name her Mighty Munchkins Li'l Robin.

My dad also picked up "Venny" for a friend. She is the black and white one.....

Here is my newest baby girl!

Do you have any.... cookys? LOL

And here is Venny

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
pocketsize have really nice goats. Start off tiny but those that I saw at the show were really nice.

MightMunchkins also has nice goats. His goats were not at the show I went to though. But Jeff I think is the owner and he is really nice!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Jeff is really nice, he's a great person. Teri (PS Goats) is awesome too. Maybe you should look into a doeling from her too:) PS goats sure are small; my MM doeling is already bigger than her and she is two months younger.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Chelsey, my computer has been down, just got it up and running. Am getting pictures of Baby Dax tomorrow, if I can figure put how yo post them you will see how he has grown, he is the one that was only one lb. when he was born last July, he is about 18 lbs. now. A real kick in the pants. (heidi19) Jan

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.