The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cedar Hawk Ranch Boer Goats
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new boer doe Moon Shadow, moon is another sweet and king doe with outstanding conformation, she is a 98% black spotted doe born 5/9/09
she is our 1st black spotted doe
absolutely love her!! :leap: :leap:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Very pretty :)

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you again everyone
She is another great purchase!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congratulations! I got a wether from CVB this summer also. I have met Moon in person and she is lovely. :)

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who did you get from CVB??
Moon is lovely, I also have Copper too :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I got Jade's wether, a black dappled too. :) I now have three dappled Boers and two Alpines...all wethers. Alpines I will use as pack goats and I hope to train the Boers for pulling.

Attachments

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What a pretty wether!!!
Need 2 more?? lol I have two wether's for sale just for pets or grazers they could be used for pulling too

·
Registered
279 Posts
LOL, Thanks but no thanks. I am already known as the crazy goat lady who collect wethers among my friends with goats. They are looking at me as their wether rescue too. Hubby had set a limit...as long as they fit inside the barn cause he is not building another one. Five still fit fine...six may be too crowded already. I have to reserve this last spot for my doe who I traded off for a wether...in case it doesn't work out with her new home. Actually she is very well off but in case they want to sell her later, I would want her back. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts