The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not really!! LOL but had to have a lil fun!

I picked up a beautiful 2 y/o black/pewter spotted Nubian buck this evening! Best part about it, he was free!!! :lol: a really nice family switched to A.I. compleatly and asked if I wanted this buck, I said yea.. :) He's a *B and has a GCH 2*M dam! :D I KNOW his dam really well and the herd he is originally from. I'll get pictures of him up soon!! LOL

I'm so excited :D He'll be getting used on most of my nubian does this year :)

thought I'd share,

Linda

Pictures on the 2nd page of this post

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the new one hasn't met any of the other boys yet..lol At least not fully, he can sniff my Alpine buck, they could butt heads a little, i guess.. but I doubt the Nubian is going to do any of that tonight.. He seems to be really calm and laid back :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's great!!! He sounds really nice- spots are soooo flashy. You will HAVE to post pics!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He is really flashy.. The nice thing is, is they said he ALWAYS throughs spots :D So I hope I get a lot of color out of him :D

Pics are coming this afternoon!! LOL :)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OH, WOW, Your boyfriends sound really really cute. Now you can not tell lus about him and not show him off. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
By the way - LOL - His name is Martin!! LOL

Here he is up close & through the fence..lol

Here's his head up close:

Here he is across the pen, u can really see his body well:

And Touky said "DON'T FORGET ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've gotten pretty lucky I guess!! LOL I had a purebred Nigerian Buck given to me 4 years ago, unfortunatly he died this past Jan. But he was a great buck! about 2 1/2 years ago the same lady gave me 2 purebred ND does..lol

I had a Purebred Nubian doe also given to me 4 years ago :) She's still in the herd. Actually, she'll be getting bred to Martin in the next couple of weeks :D

So I've been fairly lucky :lol: I've bought a lot of goats, but some of the best ones were the ones that were given to me :) LOL or their kids.

·
Registered
180 Posts
he looks wonderful!!! :D He's so looooong, too! :D I'm sure his kids will be awsome.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts