The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,694 Posts
I saw her up for sale the other day and couldn't believe they'd sell her. They took many better photos this year of their girl's udders too. Congratulations!

· Registered
3,694 Posts
Girl you're still up? ;) Yes I loved Lamb Chop from the start out of their goats. Course its hard to just say no, but I made myself leave their site. Haha I knew I'd have another goat if I didn't. I still need to pick-up my new ones as it is so no more newbies!!!

I do like her, and I think you'll like her a lot too, can't wait to see her when you get her! Share piccies!

· Registered
3,694 Posts
To make it easier for me I keep blank template or just copy an existing doe page for new goats. Makes adding new goats easier to my site.

I am not buying anymore. I don't have room and will be doing a little downsizing. I'm going to sell some of the lines I have and focus on other ones I think.

· Registered
3,694 Posts
Yes I guess we're both guilty of that.

My plans are to focus on the Buttin'Heads and Caesar's Villa lines mostly. I'll of course have my Little Tot's and some Better Blues and of course Kids Corral. I'm selling my Anbonjo girls and seriously thinking of selling Nottie. I want to keep several kids this year so we have to make room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.