The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok need options on her whats are the good things and bad things on her. She is a December 2012 nigerian doeling.

·
Premium Member- Kansas Goat Breeder
1,004 Posts
She's beautiful! I breed boers so I don't know too much, but she looks really fantastic!

Edit- I think she should be a little more uphill in her withers, and she might be just a tad posty. She's got a super pretty top and looks very elegant!

·
Registered
230 Posts
So am NO expert (would like to see what one of the goat experts on here says :)) but if I am learning correctly some things I see.

She is very feminine looking which is good, nice wide rear leg set in the back but it seems her rump is a little steep compared to her withers in some of the photos (not a downward slope front to back) maybe it is how she is standing. Nice straight legs, would like to see a picture from the front.

Overall she is very nice looking especially for her age. Would love to see her as a first and second freshener!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys per what her owner said when i got her she got a La score of V and always placed middle of the pack when shown so i think she will be a good doe to have. Im not used to seeing teats so well on Jr so im hoping thats a sign her teats will be bigger then the ones i got her lol. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts