My new gals I got yesterday.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jun 17, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Well I just had to have the nigerians. They are so pretty and from some nice bloodlines. Ok the one isnt a nigerian lol, but she was part of the package deal. She is nubian\boer cross. Yea she kinda sticks out around here but i think she is a keeper. She follows you around like a little puppy dog. The nigerians are a little over weight but I will fix that here. I really like squeek, she is the one that is red in color with black legs. Im so excited so that puts me up to have some nice does to breed this fall. Im so excited for the next kidding season.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats!

The little cross doe looks more nubi than boer I think...and well the 2 nigies are soooo pretty! I really like the black doe :love:

3. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Yea thats what I thought to that she looked more nubian. She cute what ever she is but she can be really loud lol. Yea the black one is cute they are some nice does.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats ....really nice girls...... :wink: :greengrin: :love:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on your new ones! :leap: It's wonderful you are so pleased with these girls.

6. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Yep, sound like a Nubian to me...lol

Congrats on the new goats--they are all adorable! :)

7. redsticker

redsticker Member

May 7, 2009
    SE Louisiana
    They're precious! Congrats! :love:

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  9. yonderhill

yonderhill New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Upstate NY
    They are all so sweet!!!!

Jennah

10. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    The nubie cross can come visit me anytime, but really all the girls are awfully cute.

11. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks everyone. That nubian cross everyone likes. She is a sweet girl, she loud o how loud she can be lol. But she has found a home here. I think I will even breed her to one of my nigerian bucks when the time comes. Would like to breed her to a nubian but dont want to have to go chasing around for one.

12. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I like all three of them but those ears. Ever since I got my nubbi I can nto help loven those ears. They alway look like they are going to fly away with them