The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I got another goat. She's from Old Mountain Farm. She is really really sweet. No more goats.... no more goats...ha ha

I prob should have quarantined her since she was in with TONS of goats. But I didn't have the space. My one separate stall is being taken up by Dawn and company and the combo panels are being used to separate the kids at night. So I hope no one gets sick. Cross your fingers.

I didn't get any pictures of her today, but here is a link to her page on Cheryle's website: http://www.oldmountainfarm.com/Does-Bab ... xinne.html The link to her mom doesn't go to her Dams page. just a fyi

I just love her. She was so calm coming home and slept a lot of the ride. She didn't flip out over being in a new place. Instead she went right up to my herd queen, Anna, and tried to head butt her! :shocked: She's got guts!

I can't wait to show her. She looks like she is going to have big teats! I sure hope so!

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Re: New Goat!

Oh she is really nice... :drool: gorgeous actually! She looks like a really classy little doe! "No more goats.... no more goats...ha ha" You just keep telling yourself that!!! :greengrin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: New Goat!

Oh that's too funny! When you said she went right up to your herd queen and butted heads, I pictured an adult doe. Then I went to the link and saw that she's just a BABY. How cute!!! :ROFL:

Congrats!
Kristen

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OH congratulations. She is so adorable.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I am going to get some new pics of her today. I shaved her and she has a bunch more moonspots you couldn't see before! I was really bad and let her have a bit of a bottle. I was feeding the other kids and she just jumped right into the pack and fought her way to it, so I figured a little sip of milk wouldn't hurt.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No this is a different doe. I didn't get the other since she was already sold and I didn't need another milker right now.

I didn't get pictures since she wasn't feeling her best and it rained/threatened to all day today!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Congratulations!!! I liked the other doe a lot too that you were looking at. This doeling should be nice too. Congrats!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts