My New Goat!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by RunAround, Jul 19, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yes, I got another goat. She's from Old Mountain Farm. She is really really sweet. No more goats.... no more goats...ha ha

I prob should have quarantined her since she was in with TONS of goats. But I didn't have the space. My one separate stall is being taken up by Dawn and company and the combo panels are being used to separate the kids at night. So I hope no one gets sick. Cross your fingers.

I didn't get any pictures of her today, but here is a link to her page on Cheryle's website: http://www.oldmountainfarm.com/Does-Bab ... xinne.html The link to her mom doesn't go to her Dams page. just a fyi

I just love her. She was so calm coming home and slept a lot of the ride. She didn't flip out over being in a new place. Instead she went right up to my herd queen, Anna, and tried to head butt her! :shocked: She's got guts!

I can't wait to show her. She looks like she is going to have big teats! I sure hope so!

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Re: New Goat!

Oh she is really nice... :drool: gorgeous actually! She looks like a really classy little doe! "No more goats.... no more goats...ha ha" You just keep telling yourself that!!! :greengrin:

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Re: New Goat!

Oh that's too funny! When you said she went right up to your herd queen and butted heads, I pictured an adult doe. Then I went to the link and saw that she's just a BABY. How cute!!! :ROFL:

Congrats!
    Kristen

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH congratulations. She is so adorable.

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    She is too cute- what a hunk of color.

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks, I am going to get some new pics of her today. I shaved her and she has a bunch more moonspots you couldn't see before! I was really bad and let her have a bit of a bottle. I was feeding the other kids and she just jumped right into the pack and fought her way to it, so I figured a little sip of milk wouldn't hurt.

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    She is gorgeous!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see the new pics!

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congratulations Ashely. Is this the doe you were talking to me about?

9. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Congrats!She is really cute.

10. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    No this is a different doe. I didn't get the other since she was already sold and I didn't need another milker right now.

I didn't get pictures since she wasn't feeling her best and it rained/threatened to all day today!

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! I liked the other doe a lot too that you were looking at. This doeling should be nice too. Congrats!!!

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Ashley, she is pretty!! I like the darker spot on her as well, adds character to an already sweet looking kid. :greengrin: