My New Herdsire! PIC OVERLOAD!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by HollowbeadRanch, Jun 19, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am SO VERY happy about this! :leap: :cool: :wahoo: :stars: I just put a deposit on my future herdsire! He is AGS registered and was born on 6/10/2009 (so I will be picking him up in August!). He is Gold and White with TONS of moonspots!!!! I just LOVE him! Let me know what you think!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BTW, I need help picking a name... Any ideas???? I was thinking something to do with paint maybe... since it looks like you took a paintbrush and splashed him with paint! Or maybe something with moon in it.... I don't know...

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    :drool: I SEE SPOTS! He's gorgeous! Congrats!

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks Crissa!!! I am COMPLETELY in love with him! LOL! :love:

BTW, the first two pics were taken about a day after he was born and then the last pics where taken on Wednesday of this week :greengrin:

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    GORGEOUS!!! :love: He should give you some BEAUTIFUL babies!! Wow, you're going to have one neat looking herd once he starts breeding you does....lots of spots!!

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks Kylee!!! :leap:

I have been looking for a Buck/Buckling for a little over a month now but just couldn't find anything that REALLY stood out to me.... I had even told Allison that I would LOVE to have a Gold Buckling with dark moonspots but figured I would NEVER find one around here. Then POOF! He appeared! LOL! :ROFL: I am SO THRILLED (bet you can't tell that huh?) :oops: AND he is only about 4 hours from me! AND the breeder said she might even be able to meet me halfway with him (they are thinking about taking a trip around that time!) :leap:

BTW, I will online ALOT more now. So I hope to get caught up on ALL the posts and hope to also be posting alot more :wink: I have really missed ya'll :grouphug:

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That is so awesome. You have every right to be excited! He sounds and looks like my "dream buck"...I've always wanted a heavy moonspotted buck with nice bloodlines, but around here it's nearly impossible to find one, I would have to have him shipped in, I do have a moonspotted buck I got last year, which was a total fluke of a find so i'm not complaining. But wow...you got a goodie there...and not far from you...that is awesome!!!! It's funny how some things just work out so perfect!!

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks so much!!! :greengrin:

8. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Congrats!!!! :leap: :wahoo: :stars: He is gorgeous!!! :love: I Love his coloring!!! :greengrin: I'm sure he will produce beautiful kids for you!!! :cool:

9. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Wow he is something else! What are his lines? :love:

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :love: OMG! Brandi! HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

Ooooooooooo......can't wait to see what he makes with all those buckskin girls!

11. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Man, he is gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm jealous, haha. :wink:

Splat comes in to mind, but that doesn't sound right. :roll:

12. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    He is just GORGEOUS!!!! Those moonspots are the biggest and most stunning I have ever seen! Congrats!! :stars:

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone!!!!! :leap:

YES... Liz did you notice that he IS NOT a Buckskin!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL! Allison almost fainted :ROFL:

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Darn right - I had to have my coworkers bring me smelling salts. But I must admit I knew about this for a while before it was finalized. Do you know how hard it is to keep a secret like that!!!

15. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL! Yes... she was pestering the crap out of me!!! :doh:

hehehe... just kidding... you know I love ya :hug: :ROFL:

16. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    he is so handsome.....I'm in love ............ :love:

17. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

He is really cute. All i could come up with for names were ones with spot in them
    Spot me some Cash
    Ink Spot
    Lotsa Spot

beth

18. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    What a beautiful boy!!

Let's see...'Spot' was the dog on Little Rascals...how about 'Little Rascal'? Or 'Marbled Hot Shot' (marble and shot are synonyms of spot). 'Napoleon' (he reminds me of Neopolitan ice cream)?

19. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank ya'll very much!!! :leap:

ooo.... I like Ink Spot and Marbled Hot Shot..>!!!! Keep the ideas coming :greengrin: :cool:

20. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    how about Sir Lancelot for a name... :shrug: