The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited to announce that a new Nigerian Dwarf doe will be joining my herd on Wednesday! This doe originally came from the woman who sold me my first goats, which makes it all the more special. I've always liked Muffin, and now I get to have her! She's an adorable, small and delicate Nigerian doe, with plenty of spunk. Muffin is very easy to milk, a good producer, and out of some excellent bloodlines (Lost Valley and Rosasharn).Yippeee! I just had to share the news with all of you:) Pictures coming soon...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats !!! Rosasharn is a great bloodline I have a small doe out of the bloodline and she is wonderful.Some really awesome hardy does

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
That is great. Yep we need pictures.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Muffin Photos!

Here are a few photos of Muffin that I took yesterday. She's still settling in to her new home, but seems to be doing well. What a cutie! She's certainly very spunky and definitely on the small side. She must be around 20 inches (I haven't had the chance to measure her yet), and has a fairly narrow build. Anyway, here she is! I'm so happy to have her...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
She is cute!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments! She is pretty darn cute, isn't she:)? Muffin is finally starting to settle in here, I think that the herd is starting to accept her, and she warmed up to me this evening when I gave her a good petting. She's great. I think it'll just take her some more time before she's completely comfortable here. I can tell that she's one of those intelligent, (loudish:), and sensitive type of goats. Gotta love her for it though:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts