My new Projects!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Jan 11, 2011.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are cute...I know ....you will get them healthy... in no time..... :thumb:

2. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    How old is Queen supposed to be? I can't remember. She looks awful small.

3. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I havent gotten her papers yet....but apparently shes 5.....Shes SO small....Like the size of Georgia, my 2010 JUNIOR!

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    5?? holy crap.

It looks like mange on her topline, use permectrin II and mineral oil (50/50) mixed together and pour a bit down her back. Copper supplements and BO-Se and I think they're on the right track!

5. TinyHoovesRanch

MANGE??? Can my other goats get that? I have them seperated! Where can I get some permectrin II and mineral oil?

6. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

5 as in 5 months or 5 years?

7. Allipoe

Allipoe New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Laura,Mange is most definitely contagious. >.< If that's what she has. Yikes. Poor things do look rough. I can't wait to see some before and after pictures!!

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yes, you should keep them separate anyway for awhile. wear gloves when handling them to be safe. use permectin and even if they dont have mites, it will also work on lice i hear. deworm them with ivomec plus.

9. TinyHoovesRanch

How contagious is it? I Hope no one else gets it. She did say they had lice and she dusted them right before that pic.