The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my first day back home from TN I went and purchased some more goats :roll: I think these are going to be close to being full Pygmies. They don't really show many of the Nigi traits except for the little one year old. I bought 8; 2 Doeling, 3 Does, 2 Bucklings, and 1 Buck (the Buck/Bucklings and one Doeling were bought to help get a better price and are meant for reselling). I have already sold one Buckling and the Doeling that was for sale. Anyways... here they are... Let me know what you think of them :lol:

Grown Buck

4 month old Buckling

4 month old Buckling that has already been sold

Gray Agouti Doe with Brown Markings. I REALLY like the looks of this girl.

Gray Agouti with White Band. She is bred and should be kidding within the next month or so.

1 year old Doeling. I couldn't get her to keep her head up for the camera :roll: She has waddles!

4 month old Doeling

I am hoping to get some better pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both! I am very happy with them! I have been looking for a few Pygmies to go with the Nigis I already had and I finally found them!! It is really hard to find any Minis around here. I have even posted ads wanting to buy some and still haven't got many responses. And it shows to because I sold one of the Doeling before I even got them unloaded from the trailer (which explains the lack of a pic for her)and then the Buckling was sold the day after I got them home!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh Brandi LOVELY!!!!

Yup and definatly more pygmy in those does and the buck.

The bucklings are questionable but from what i do know about kids - they never look quite right when growing. :D

Plus pictures are hard to tell depth.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

I can't wait to hear about kids from that bred doe!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!!!

Yep, Stacey you can just imagine how I have been this last week not being able to post these pics on GW :x It has almost killed me!!! Yes I am looking forward to seeing the babies they will produce :lol: I am hoping for some colorful Doelings to add back to my breeding schedule! BTW I have almost got my Breeding Schedule finished for my website, so I will post it when I get it done so everyone can tell me what they think and share any ideas :D

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Those are really pretty goats!!! I have a friend that has some pygmies and they are so cute. I used to have pygmies but I sold them to get my horses and then sold the horses and moved to arkansas. I still like pygmies, they are oh so cute.

·
Registered
47 Posts
:D :eek: They are so darling. The Grey Agura probably misspelled looks just like my Buttons. They are all so sweet. (heidi19) Jan

·
Registered
47 Posts
I knew I misspelled it , I also have a Gray Agouti ,she had a little one in July, Baby Dax he looks just like her. Oh how do you post pictures on here ? Will Photobucket still work? (heidi19) Jan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts