My New Pygmies!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by HollowbeadRanch, Oct 5, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well my first day back home from TN I went and purchased some more goats :roll: I think these are going to be close to being full Pygmies. They don't really show many of the Nigi traits except for the little one year old. I bought 8; 2 Doeling, 3 Does, 2 Bucklings, and 1 Buck (the Buck/Bucklings and one Doeling were bought to help get a better price and are meant for reselling). I have already sold one Buckling and the Doeling that was for sale. Anyways... here they are... Let me know what you think of them :lol:

Grown Buck
    [​IMG]

4 month old Buckling
    [​IMG]

4 month old Buckling that has already been sold
    [​IMG]

Gray Agouti Doe with Brown Markings. I REALLY like the looks of this girl.
    [​IMG]

Gray Agouti with White Band. She is bred and should be kidding within the next month or so.
    [​IMG]

1 year old Doeling. I couldn't get her to keep her head up for the camera :roll: She has waddles!
    [​IMG]

4 month old Doeling
    [​IMG]

I am hoping to get some better pictures tomorrow!

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    I think I have told you already but Ill say it again. Nice collection of pygmies.

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Awww! That last little doe is just too cute!

4. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you both! I am very happy with them! I have been looking for a few Pygmies to go with the Nigis I already had and I finally found them!! It is really hard to find any Minis around here. I have even posted ads wanting to buy some and still haven't got many responses. And it shows to because I sold one of the Doeling before I even got them unloaded from the trailer (which explains the lack of a pic for her)and then the Buckling was sold the day after I got them home!

5. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    I just love pygmies! I agree, the last one is a little doll!

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Brandi LOVELY!!!!

Yup and definatly more pygmy in those does and the buck.

The bucklings are questionable but from what i do know about kids - they never look quite right when growing. :D

Plus pictures are hard to tell depth.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

I can't wait to hear about kids from that bred doe!

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone!!!

Yep, Stacey you can just imagine how I have been this last week not being able to post these pics on GW :x It has almost killed me!!! Yes I am looking forward to seeing the babies they will produce :lol: I am hoping for some colorful Doelings to add back to my breeding schedule! BTW I have almost got my Breeding Schedule finished for my website, so I will post it when I get it done so everyone can tell me what they think and share any ideas :D

8. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Those are really pretty goats!!! I have a friend that has some pygmies and they are so cute. I used to have pygmies but I sold them to get my horses and then sold the horses and moved to arkansas. I still like pygmies, they are oh so cute.

9. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    :D :eek: They are so darling. The Grey Agura probably misspelled looks just like my Buttons. They are all so sweet. (heidi19) Jan

10. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you both!! I have been really excited about getting to add them to my herd :lol:

11. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I knew I misspelled it , I also have a Gray Agouti ,she had a little one in July, Baby Dax he looks just like her. Oh how do you post pictures on here ? Will Photobucket still work? (heidi19) Jan

12. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yes Photobucket works. If you want the pictures to show up in the post then you copy the IMG link and if you just want a link to show up then you can use the HTML link.

13. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks Brandi sounds good. (heidi19) Jan

14. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
  15. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Ok ,Ok so where is the Browse Button (heidi19) Jan

16. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    This is Buttons and Baby Dax (heidi19) Jan

[​IMG]

17. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I am still learning my way around here. I found if I go into Edit I can get my Browse button. (heidi19) Jan

18. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    just scroll down farther Jan when first posting then you will see the option to browse

19. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    AAWWW.... they are cute!! They do look alot like the one Doe that I have :D

20. heidi19

heidi19 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    This is GINGER AND SUNDANCE & TWIN RIVERDANCE

[​IMG][​IMG]