My newest babies!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Haviris, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    I have a few new non goatie babies!

1st my dad gave me this cute little heifer calf! She's 2 weeks old and I'm calling her Drama!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (isn't she beautiful?)

And 2nd, I am getting this beautiful mini foal! I'll hopefully be picking him up next weekend! His current name is DJ, don't know if we'll keep it or not!
    newborn pics,
    [​IMG]
    (check out his diamond)
    [​IMG]
    And recent pics taken Saturday, after his first haircut!
    [​IMG]

And I just have to share this one to, this one would have been mine, and I think he is the cutest little thing ever!
    [​IMG]

2. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Aww.....how cute!!!!!

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations, they are so cute. I just love that face on the heifer, I think she knows hoe cute she is, and for the foal, how old is she now? They are just adorable. :love:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my goodness - I just want to take them all and hug them and squeeze them and hug them some more.

That last mini is just ADORABLE :drool: :drool:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    beautiful babies.....congrats....... :love: :greengrin:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  7. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Thank you! I'm enjoying the calf so much, now I have a herd (two qualifies as a herd right?).

Not sure exactly on the age of the older mini, I'd have to go back and look at when he was born and count it up, I remember him being born, but I'm not even going to try and guess, time goes so much quicker these days then it use to. The breeder say's he's ready to be weaned. I got to see him for the first time Sunday, he is their first baby of the year, and he made those other babies looks so small!

The little one is just about as cute as they come! And I love his face markings! And he's so tiny! There is a baby in a pen next to him that is 3 or 4 days younger (she was born the night before I saw them), and she was so much bigger! Part of me wishes I'd held on to his mom for alittle longer so he could be here, the original plan was I would be getting him back, but even as cute and sweet and tiny as he is, I desided the best thing would be to work it out where I'd only get the one.

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwww!

That calf is soooo sweet!

Mini horse foals are so adorable! They remind me of large puppy's when they still have their baby fuzzies. :love:

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    They're all beautiful! I especially love the mini's, they can send the other one here ANYTIME! (I'll hide it in my closet, hehe) :ROFL:

10. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Well that other one is going to be for sale. Right now he's about the size of a baby goat, I'm sure you could slip him in unnoticed!

11. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    :ROFL: I can see it now.

Mom walks in "Crissa did I hear something in your closet?"
    Me "nah, you're hearing things again"
    Mom "I know I heard something."
    Me "Maybe you should go lay down."
    Mom opens door "well how do you explain this"
    Me "Um, it followed me home, no no, I thought it was a stuffed animal, yeah that's it."

:slapfloor:

12. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    You just put a bunch of stuffed animals in the corner and train him to hide among them when anyone is around! I think it could work!

13. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    They are adorable!!! :love: :love: Congrats!! :leap:

14. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congratulations on the new ones! :stars: When you get the mini foal home and get a sense of his personality, be sure to let us know what you decide about the name. You're going to have so much fun with them. :cool:

15. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

:ROFL: