The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not even 24 hours old, I introduce Puddles and Peanut, twin brother and sister.

Puddles is the male, who has a really dark brown head and Peanut is the female with a really pale cream head.

The mother is your average brown Boer goat and the father is a pure white Boer goat.

They are the first kids to be born this year! I am so excited!:fireworks::D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ,Image and video hosting by TinyPic

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Sooooo cute!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
So sweet...... Just wondering what they were bred to since one of them is a solid color? Can you get solid white with a traditional boer nanny and billy?

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naaww thanks! They are just starting to play around now! I have also discovered a roan patch on Peanut's leg and shoulder!

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Robin4 -

The nanny is the normal Boer goat colour ( brown head, white body ) whilst the boar is a pure white Boer goat. The funny this is though, that that same billy has covered many other nannies of different colours, and most of those kids have been born with white bodies and black heads.

Just a strange mix I guess!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Robin4 -

The nanny is the normal Boer goat colour ( brown head, white body ) whilst the boar is a pure white Boer goat. The funny this is though, that that same billy has covered many other nannies of different colours, and most of those kids have been born with white bodies and black heads.

Just a strange mix I guess!
Cool!! That is so interesting!

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is the newest addition to the clan..... Meet Patches. She was born yesterday afternoon and is extremely small. She has the same sire as the others but her dam is pictured here.

her back legs are the cutest I have ever seen I'm pretty sure!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts