The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Aww , so cute :) Gotta love those ears !!!!!! I can't wait till my Nubians kid :D They look so relaxed laying out in the sun :) And BTW , the scenery is breathtaking ! Love all that green !! New Zealand is certainly a beautiful place.
I would LOVE to visit NZ one day .
One question though , is it me , or does momma need more groceries ?
I found my Mocha needed more since everything she was eating was going to milk production and not herself.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes muma is not an easy keeper! At the best of times she is on the thin side let alone when she has kidded! An ongoing struggle. She had quads too so that probably didn't help!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Wow, quads!
:ponder: Is she parasite-free? Do you have a good loose mineral, baking soda available all the time? Clean water? UTD on copper and selenium?
I'm not trying to sound critical or anything; I certainly am not saying she doesn't look healthy, she does! I'm just thinking out loud, wondering if anything else could be affecting her not being able to put on weight. ;)

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
I was looking at her picture again , admiring the babies and I thought , boy is she long ! I love how the baby on the right has her legs straight out in front
of her , lol So cute :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts