The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to get a pic of the red doe, she's only a year old and is a wiggler! Lol. She has the most gorgeous face! The Nubian/lamancha has tried I adopt frazzle, and steals all my milk! Lol

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Wow, your Nubians have gorgeous moonspots! What a treat that must be to have everywhere! The babies are sweet :D

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
super pretty goats : ) The black moon spotted reminds me of my Gretchen..we lost her a few years ago ..I sure miss her..she was our giant ..

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
They're so cute!!!

If you look closely on the red one on the 1st pic, the base of her ear and her neck there's two spots that looks like someone dumped make-up on her!!!(;

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha. :) I love the spots! I'll breed in the fall if anyone wants to reserve babies! ( ; I'm breeding the black doe to a finished grand buck from ms :) And she is HUGE too I'm 5'4" and she comes to the top of my hip you'd never know she's a Georgia girl! The red doe doesn't have far to catch her :)

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Wow you can send them to me :) I just got a interesting buck that I would love to try breeding with spots. He is a redish with black spots and it looks like someone tryed to dye his ear white, but I dont have any does with spots :(

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should have spotted babies!! Lol and I may or may not end up selling one of these depending on my marital situation /: the divorce argument comes up regularly ): although I absolutely love the perfect head on the red one she has a very tiny teat which I guess is a no-no for showing but she has the perfect head

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone want to help me name the doeling? She has a large white E on her side... So I've been calling her E. lol I tried Electra but it didn't stick.... Help!

·
Registered
31,447 Posts
cute girls : )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts