The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have goats *yet* but I do have my feathered kids...I have been keeping parrots for many years and I thought Id show them off. Im very proud of my small flock and I thought I would share them with you guys as well.

I have a 'bird room' with all their cages in, but I have play gyms set up all over my house and in the morning, I cook them their breakfast and they come out and hang out with me all day, the only time they're caged is at bedtime and if me or my hubby isn't home.

Anyways I will start with Tiko. He's a Senegal and he's my hubby's bird.

Here's Nyka, my Timneh African Grey

Cosmo, my Double Yellow Headed Amazon

And my big boy, Elliot who is a Blue and Gold Macaw (and a big ol clown).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, Im so sorry :( My boy Elliot just turned 4 so I hope to have him around for a very long time.
My very first bird was a quaker and I lost him to a tragic accident, I will forget the pain when I lost him, I was literally heartbroken.

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Spyro and Zipper, Sun Conures they are super dance freaks!
Bird Vertebrate Beak Pet supply Parrot

Spyro
Bird Vertebrate Beak Pet supply Parrot

Micah, Muloccan Cockatoo, a total snuggle bug
Bird Chicken Gesture Beak Parrot

Auna, Blue and Gold Macaw, has a very, very, very colorful vocabulary.... not entirely my fault...
Bird Beak Macaw Purple Christmas tree

Ozzy, Severe Macaw, such a grump!
Bird Vertebrate Parrot Beak Organism

I have some cockatiels, and finches and canaries too.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohhhhhhh I love your flock!
In so glad to see other parrot lovers here, your Mollucan, awwwwwww Ive always been a Too lover but doubt I will ever have one, especially since I don't have an air purifier and my house isn't big enough to keep my Mac and the Too separated.

Surprisingly none of mine swear, and hubby and I both swear a lot haha. So Im not sure why they haven't picked it up yet...haha.

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Some don't swear but oh goodness, my Auna sure does! She's got a mouth of a sailor, which is half my fault, since I had quite the mouth on me when I was young, I hand raised her from a chick when I was 15, so she did what I did. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts