My Ponies!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Sara, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Jasmine (Skyfire's Desert Princess), Destiny, and Half Moon. Jasmine and Moon are POA's, Jasmine is Moon's mother. Destiny is an Arab cross who we rescued and is now our best horse. They are all broke to ride, and soon we are getting a sweet elderly gelding named Billy. So I can give my "kids", the little girl and boy I babysit, riding lessons. =) And also for me to ride when I'm having a bad day, I've had some bad experiences with horses and sometimes I just need a horse and can get on and not have to worry about getting hurt.

Jasmine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Can you believe she was born pure bay?

Half's Moon:

[​IMG]
    Her head

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Destiny:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I just love Jasmine's white forelock- but I wish I could see Destiny a little better- the pcitures of her a too dark on my screen.
    Yes- I have one rusty trusty mare too- have had her 11 years and she is always a good ride- money couldn't pry her out of my hands. I have a 5 year old too who is pretty good, though not up to Tess standards but I'm going to sell my 1 1/2 yr old- I'm just too old to start another baby horse. I just keep waiting til I see how she' going to turn out- I think she will be a medium dark palomino. I need that magic person to just show up and want to buy her- I can't make myself advertise her.

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Yeah she's hard to get a picture of because 1. she's dark and 2. she likes to be RIGHTNEXTTOYOU! But she knows how to massage your back so that's a plus.

4. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    BEAUTIFUL :drool:

I know I say this too much... but I want a horse! A good ol' trusty one like yours :horse:

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Thanks you guys!
    Let me tell you it takes forever to find a good horse, but don't let them go once you do.

6. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Oh my!!!! They are beautiful!!!!! I love them!:)

7. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Nice lookin horses.

I have 2 POAs. A 3yr old mare and her 6 month old colt.

8. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Ooohh I love Destiny...She and my Prider would make a really nicely matched driving team...Lol!!! :wink: :D

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
  10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are very pretty!! :D

11. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Very pretty horses.I may be getting a new miniature pony.

12. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Thanks you guys. Hah the idea of Destiny pulling a cart is too funny. She would rather be IN the cart with you.

13. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  14. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Jasmine is absolutely BEAUTIFUL