my poor suzie Q

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sixshooterfarm, Nov 8, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    My min pin suzie Q got out last night, when she dient come home when it got cold I knew something was wrong. We found her this afternoon on the side of the road she had been hit by a car. My poor dog, why did she have to get out and run around? She would always curl up in bed with me and sleep under the blankets and keep my feet warm..... gosh I miss her sooo darn much! why does this stuff have to happen to me and my porr animals. Please rest in peace Suzie Q, rest in peace with the one daughter that dident make it! I will always think of you suzie Q ! please rest in peace my sweetheart

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh sixshooter............ :cry: ....I am so sorry about the loss of your beautiful.....suzie Q :(
    we will all miss her .....rest in peace..... :pray:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh I am so sorry :hug: :tears:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  5. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Why do dogs do that? You give them lots of food, fresh water and a warm bed to sleep in (mine!) and they want to get out and run around? I miss her soo much, I just dont understand. My husband jinxed her and I. The other day she got out and my husband said, "if that dog gets hit by a car I dont want to hear about it"........well she got hit. Poor suzie. she was such a sweet dog even tho what she had been through. WHen she was 8 months old I went to the breeders house to pick out my new puppy. Well they had a cage full of wonderful young pups but in a small cage in the corner was this skinney dirty min pin, it was suzie. SHe was scared to death of the man and would duck and cover any time you just put your hand near the top of her head. I think the man was beating her. So I paid the $500 and bought suzie instead of a little pup cause I just fell in love with her. It took months for her to get used to me and realize I wasent going to hurt her. She was with me for 2 years, she was almost three. my poor suzie, thank you all for listening

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I am so sorry for your loss, I know your pain having lost 2 beloved pups to "accidents", she will always be in your heart, big hugs to you :hug:

7. Candy

Candy New Member

I'm so sorry that it happened. :cry: Sending lots of :hug: :hug: your way.
    Candy :sun:

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you know sixshooter....I do not know the answer to that....all I know is... it was a terrible accident and it was not your fault....I know you are very hurt .. :( .but please sweety ..........don't blame yourself....or your DH ....I know he said some things.... that now he may regret saying........he can't take it back... :cry: .... it was a freak accident....Only god knows why.... :pray:
    suzie Q had so much love from you .... :love: . she is now in heaven.... is very happy playing with the other pups and dogs.....and looking down at you........ with so much love in her eyes......and telling you not to worry .... she is in a beautiful place.......she is now your little guardian angel.. :angel2: :sun:

9. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Most dogs love to explore- sometimes they are not lucky in their explorations. This is a real heartbreaker- I feel so bad with you.

10. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I am sure she was very grateful for you rescuing her, and she'll be waiting for you. :hug:

11. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    So sorry for your loss. Suzie Q was well loved and had a great life with you.

12. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    So sorry about your doggie... :hug:

13. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    *HUG* Sorry for your loss . . .my house cat got run over a week ago too. . . horrible to look at . . .and I was just sobbing when I had to get her off the road . . .know how you feel . . . *hug*

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry for your loss. She is in a better place now.

15. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I do nto knwo what I woudl do if I lost my puppies I am so sorry hun *huggles*

16. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I am SO sorry sixshooter...I know just what you are going through. I came really close to losing my dog this week. :hug:

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know that it is hard. We lost our beloved Dogue de Bordeaux 2 years ago in January to GVD. She was just at 2 years and was going to be bred for the first time in 4 days. She was our "kid" as my husband and I are not having kids together. She died in his arms. If I would have been there - I possibly could have saved her. It has killed up both. We had her cremated and she is on the book shelf with a picture.

Hang in there - she will always be in your heart and waiting for you. :hug: