The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I went crazy and took a bunch of pictures of them today.

Boots due June 1st:

Anna Due June 14th:

Miracle Due July 1st:

Dawn Due June 16th or July 15th:

Star(I don't think she is bred) would be due June 14th:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: My Preggy Girls

Thanks! I had a dream last night (more like a nightmare) that all my girls went on the same day and I was running around trying take care of them all. :shocked:

I am so excited! :wahoo:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

liz said:
I think that Boots and Anna will give you twins...Anna looks like my Angel's mom!

Miracle twins and Dawn QUADS!!!
Noo not quads! lol but she is known for them. She is actually Miracle's mom and Miracle was out of quads. So I have been worried about Miracle giving me quads.

Anna is my first goat. She is so sweet and loves to be scratched on the withers. :love:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts

Boots: twins
Anna: twins
Miracle: twins
Dawn: hides her kids extremely well :shades: Quads, but quints wouldn't surprise me(I hope not though!!)
Star: Isn't pregnant

You have some very pretty girls there :)

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks! :cool:

I think Anna has Twins or Trips. I am pretty sure I felt at least two kids moving in there and they seem to be very tightly packed! She has also been laying around a lot with Dawn and making pitiful sounds. lol I call them the two beached whales!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Ok so Boots knows how to get me jumping! She started doing weird things with her tail tonight. Had me all flipped out but her ligs were rock solid. The kid(s) were jumping around like crazy in there so I guess that's what was causing it. I can already tell this goat knows how to make me >>> :GAAH: :scratch: :hair:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Ha ha and now Anna had me all flipped today! She was laying around and moaning and groaning about being so fat! Kept wanting me to love on her but her ligs are still pretty tight and she doesn't look ready. I think she is just pulling my leg. lol :GAAH:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

lol I am pretty sure Dawn is going to wait till that second due date. She was already round before she was bred. Guess trips and quads will do that too you! But, I am pretty sure I am going to need :help: by the time everyone is done kidding. :wink:

I really don't want to miss these ones like I missed Xcell. I am sure Boots will go when I drop off Angie at Stacey's. :roll: Shush! I am not telling Boots when I am leaving!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Re: My Preggy Girls(new pics of Boots)

all my kidos made you even more anxious :wink:

she is progressing nicely. all seems to be in order to torture you :greengrin:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Yes, they did! I just loved it when Kitten fell asleep in my lap! :love:

Boots had a tiny bit of discharge so it got me all excited. She's never had any discharge at all. My mom is just laughing at me for getting excited. She knows Boots is going to drive me insane. :roll:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts

look at the thread I started for Angie adn I posted the pic of you and Kitten :love:

Discharge can happen anywhere from 1 month to a couple hours before kidding ---- have fun :hair:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts