My Reg. Nigi herd is starting to come together!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by firelight27, Apr 18, 2010.

1. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    So I have sold all of my grade Nigerians except for Val (One of Doll's kids from this year), and my buck, Dante. I'll probably sell him too pretty soon. I don't see much reason to keep him around considering I'm raising Reg. stock now. Well, I do plan to have some grade kids from Val for those wanting nice milkers who want a lower price tag...but I have another buck on the way.

Anyways, I won the buckling auction for the Megabucks show, and will be picking up my new buck May 1st. His name is Northern Fork WP Tomahawk.

I am also picking up a gold/white doeling who is Piddlin Acres/Pholia Farms tomorrow. AND, I brought home two Camanna bred does this weekend who are due to kid in the next couple of months. Yay!

They can all be seen on my website, because I'm too lazy to go to Photobucket and paste all the links for the pics here. :ZZZ:

http://www.firelight-ranch.webs.com

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congrats on the new additions :)

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is neat....congrats..... :thumb: :greengrin:

4. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Your buk Tomahawk has the coolest coloring!! Know where I can get that in full size without ears perhaps?? lol :ROFL:

5. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    Lol. Yeah, I thought his coloring was awesome. Its like someone took a white goat and stuck someone else's legs on him. His mom is sort of like that, but she has chocolate spots all along her back. I guess he just missed out on those.