The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few reservations here are the ones from Lost Valley...

One doe from MCH Lost Valley BDC Serabi 4*D

Dam - Lost Valley Toriaza 3*D
Sire - Twin Creeks BW Browndirtcowboy *S

Serabi is being bred to Lost Valley KW Daxus *S
Daxus's mom is MCH Lost Valley Callisto 2*D 'E' (photos below)

Photos courtesy of Lost Valley nigerians

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also reserving a doe out of Lost Valley TB Celebrity 3*D (1xJrGCH, 1xB.I.S., 1xSrGCH, 1xBU)

She is being bred to a blue eyed buck out of Steele Ballew Lantanna *D (3xBU) (pictured below) and Lost Valley KW Daxus *S

Photos courtesy of Lost Valley nigerians

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the does from Twin Creeks I am reserving out of are -

MCH/CH Twin Creeks BW Fantasea 2*D 1*M 'E' (reserve NAtional Champion) I don't know who she is being bred to yet.

Photos courtesy of Twin Creeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also reserving a doe out of MCH Hill Country's WB Chardonnay 2*D (1*M) 'E'

She is being bred to a buck out of MCH/GCH Twin Creeks WB Talk About Me 5*D (1*M) 'E' (NAtional Champion junior doe)

Photos courtesy of Twin Creeks.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah 'cept the LV's are going to be born till the fall and the Twin Creeks aren't going to be born till next spring lol.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Looks like you'll be busy waiting for babies. What size herd are you planning to keep?

I'm not on any reservations this year. I am possibly doing some trades for kids but that's it.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
My goal is about 20-25. But this year I plan to retain. Its too easy to want to buy and buy. And its too expensive. So this year I'm working on getting my name on some kids and then getting them in the ring.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buying is expensive lol. I figure if you invest in some really nice stock and do well in the show ring and on DHIA (which I plan on doing in a year or so) then you get your name out there and you can probably break even or even make a little. A HUGE part in getting your name out there is going to shows and having a good website.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice choices. Talk About Me (IMO) is simply the most gorgeous doe I've ever laid eyes on - can't wait to see what kids are produced! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts