The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my sweet baby - She is 7 months and about 38" at the hip and my prize possession! I am totally in love with this breed- she will be bred next year with a mini Jersey Bull and hopefully drop a new heifer for me if I'm lucky! I love looking out the back door and seeing this snowy white girl that you can see even in the dark! love love love her:love::love:

Attachments

·
Registered
30,547 Posts
shes cute....

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
She is gorgeous ! Your so lucky to have her :)

What a sweet eye she has , looks like a big , BIG teddy bear ;)

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's one of the features I love about the British White Park- those eyes are enormous and look like they have eyeliner

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I recently bought hay from a fella that owned a herd of those...beautiful girl!

View attachment 42197

View attachment 42198

I have a handsome boy that would love to meet her! Giermo is 11 months old and my special guy! Wagyu/Pinzgauer x.
She is a Classic British White Park which are miniature- she stands 37" at the hip at 11 months old, probably weighs about 650. Her "boyfriend" is our mini Jersey Bull- also under 38" that will be her first breeding probably in March. British White Park colors are almost invariably dominant, so the babies always have same colors snowy white with black ears and points. My bull has great milk lines behind him, so I'm trying to consistently produce mini BWP with the increased milkiness of the jersey for the perfect multi purpose cow. Their meat is real marbley and they have zero problems calving because of their chunky little butts. Incredibly docile, scatter range of about 10 feet and I would think nothing of letting a toddler walk up into the herd. Plus they are super duper hardy to cold and disease. For me I think they are the perfect cow.
Thanks for all the nice comments about her.:thankU:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts