My two labs Sydney and Barney.

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Jan 23, 2010.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Just had to post these pics, I took when I was out in the field today with my baby goat. They are such beautiful dogs. They can be goofy, and pain in the butts sometimes, but I love them. Sydney is on left, Barney on right.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They where watching the baby goat playing in the field.

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They look like very sweet dogs. We have a black lab that's just a big goof ball. I love labs.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    labs certainly are the all american dog.

I personally prefer dogs with longer hair but who can resist the look of a lab or their fun loving nature?

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    nice looking dogs there!
    I'm for a more mellow dog (pyrs), but once in awhile i'll go to a friends and alot of them have lab/huskies and wow...so affectionate and they LOVE fetch. If I threw a stick past my pyrenees, she looks at me like i'm dumb, "uh, are you people spastic or what?"

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    They are beautiful! I love the darker yellow on Sydney's face. They both look so beautiful and handsome! Magnificent animals you have there. ;)

6. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Thanks so much, they are hyper and sometimes drive my kids crazy. They always want to play fetch. The love the pond in my front yard. Sydney is five, and she is the deeper yellow. Barney is One and he is built like a tank alot like his mom was. But she had more of the white look to her. He has darkened up he use to be pretty white looking. But they are great dogs. Ive had boxers loved them, mini pins dont get me started on them, but I guess I like these guys the best.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They are really nice looking dogs.... :love: :greengrin: