My very first pygmy. . . Help me name him! Pics!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by GoatGirl, Apr 12, 2009.

1. GoatGirl

GoatGirl Guest

Mar 23, 2009
    He has a sister who we named Luna because she looks like she has a cresent moon on her forehead. I can't think of a name for this little guy. He's sweet as can be and just loves his attention. His momma is a solid white Pygmy who is meaner than most of my larger boers and kikos. Here is a pic of him attached

Attached Files:

2. GoatGirl

GoatGirl Guest

Mar 23, 2009
    He is sitting on the tailgate of my truck. We just got him on Thursday! Doesn't he look sweet? I saw them and fell in love :love: Here is him trying to figure out what on earth the cell phone was

Attached Files:

3. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Milkyway? Star? Jupiter?

Sure is a cute little guy!

4. GoatGirl

GoatGirl Guest

Mar 23, 2009
    What about Sol? Sol is supposed to be a god of the sun or something isn't he? Don't know if it's a Greek, Roman, or what kind of god. . .I like mythology though. . .

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Looks like he may be a mix because pure pygmies truely can't be solid white. He's a cutie though. :love:

Not sure on a name though.... :shrug:

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree with you Rowdy...there is no solid white pygmies :greengrin: And that little boy has the unmistakeable nigerian ears....they are just a tad longer than a pygmy's ears and they set a bit differently on the head..pygmy ears are more upright.

GoatGirl,your little guy is certainly a cutie! With the large white patch on his back, he could have a similar name as his sister...how about Moonie?

If you take a look at my website...I have a pure white "pygmy"...Angel. She is not a 100% pygmy..her sire is also on my site, Hank black with frosted ears and her dam is a gold/white Nigerian/pygmy cross.