My website

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by StaceyRosado, Nov 2, 2007.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    when I first started my site it was to be for fun and for friends, but now I am using it for selling purposes and I want to make it more professional.

I already worked on the home page but the individual pages need some work I think.

Because of the template style I am using everything becomes so slimmed down and I don't have as much room to work with.

But when I ask people they all say they really like the book and I shouldn't change it.

So here I am asking, any of you who are willing, to check my site and tell me what you would change. I feel like the doe's pages are not organized or professional looking.

do you think I should play with changing my template or keep the book?

Thanks for your suggestions.

http://www.endofthelinefarm.com

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    I think it looks good but I like to change my backgrounds and templates every now and then. Usually when I am bored. LOL

3. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    I think it looks good to. :D

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I haven't looked at your site in a while but I wanted to say I never realized Mia got so big! She's my fav :D
    Anyway, I think your site looks really nice. I think your doe pages look nice. The only thing is that registered is spelled like that :wink: I'm a picky speller, lol
    I'm never happy with mine, I just changed the template again, lol I couldn't stand the narrow templates for my site, because I have big 4 generation pedigrees for my goats, with the narrow ones it took forever to scroll through the pedigrees.

5. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    I looks nice!

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sarah I checked all the spellings, where did you notice the miss spelling on registered?

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Stacey, I think you've done a really good job on the site! It's looking great

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    On the first page highlighted in red for Sweet Pea, both are missing an e, on Apsen's page it's spelled unregistard, same on Mia's page. :)

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I had fixed all those but I did it once again!

so hopefully it is all fixed.

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I think it looks great just the way it is!!! Good Job!

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thanks.

I am afraid to go check it - for some reason it wasn't saving my changes! but I hope it did this time

12. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    looks good to me. great job

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    It looks good. I've had some tell me they think simplier is better and some tell me they love learning more about individual goats. I personally like to post multiple pictures per goat on their page so I do what I like. I think you should too. Do what you like and if it does mean changing it then do it. You could try something new out and if you don't like it change it back too. Have fun with it!

14. GregH

GregH Guest

Oct 31, 2007
    I think your website looks great!! You have a lot of good information on it. I did see a couple of spelling errors on the hoof trimming page. Strattling should be straddling and heal should be heel. I have just started my own web page and hope that it can someday be half as nice as yours!!

Greg

15. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    It looks awesome Stacey!!!!