My website

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sixshooterfarm, Nov 19, 2007.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    LOL no you dident confuss me, I understood that, the problem is #1 I do not have enough space and #2 I tried making an extra page where I clicked on the eyeball so that it is not on the list and put a link onto one of the boys page but it dident work, since it isent visiable on the list you have to have a pass word to look at it :!: so I am not too sure what to do. I will probably just leave it as it is, then eventually pay for a website you are welcome to mess with my webpage if wanted I trust you not to #1 erase everything on there lol and #2 not put something bad on there lol

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh and Katie. I don't know if you know this but you (I think) are hidden, so it doesn't say your online. Just incase you did it by mistake

3. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    No I didn't know that - sorry. I'll figure out how to fix it here in a few minutes, lol.

I can show you a few tricks. I'll PM you here in a second...

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I didn't think you would "hide" on purpose lol. I have been wondering how you would post but not be online, i finally figured it out :)

5. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    You still awake muddy creek!!! Hows my banner coming along????

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I think it looks really nice :D
    Now if you need any help with your freewebs site, feel free to ask me. I have a free site, but I wanted a single page for every goat. So I took 2 sites and combined them together. You will notice some pages say 'sandylanefarm' and others say 'sandylanefarms' I just got two usernames and linked pages to each other :D Its not that hard.
    Chelsey, who/what do you use for your website? I really like yours :D I'd like to design a site on my own sometime, but I don't know where to start :?

7. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Goat happy, now that is some good thinking!!!! MMMMM Now I can have extended pedigrees for everyone!!! YAY

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    That is really SMART Sarah! Great idea!

I use something called Dream Weaver for my site ( you get it ALOT cheaper when your homeschooled!) and I think my site id hosted with Yahoo. It is WELL worth paying some money for a site, mine can have an unlimited nuber of pages =)

Your banner is coming along. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do for the backround ( I am sooooooooooo picky ) :p.

9. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    your site looks great. you have some really nice goats. i really like your sales contract. i wish i was as smart as you folks. i have a friend that does all the things i need done on mine. i couldn't even get a counter on there when i tried.

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks! I will pay for a website eventually, I know that that'll be a mess when I do pay for one :shock:
    Thanks Chelsey, I'll have to check that program out. I looked into Frontpage, but that was too much money.