My Website

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by rebelshope, Mar 31, 2009.

1. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
  2. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Pedigree needs referance pics. I love lookin at the moms and dads and so on. It really helped me pick my first goat. other wise i like the site

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you wont get me to put reference pics on all my pedigrees! goodness that would take way to much time and energy -- getting all the ok's to use people's pictures is way more work then I ever want to go through.

on the horse's page you need to fix the wording to go with teh right horse ;)

I liek your blog

4. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
  5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they didnt have picture pedigrees :shrug: :scratch:

6. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    When you find your doe you can back track through the links on her pedi. also the referance animal area is there. Their site has some ease of use issues, but I was happy with bein able to see the parents. however if an animal did not come frome their farm to start no pedi pics. just names and scores. so i guess you were right... Gettin the original owners ok is to big a pain.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    on my sweet pea's page I put links to her parent's page on their website and i did the same with Angie's Unfortunaltly the breeder of J'bug doesnt have a website. But for Lola I dont have a link to her mom's page but I do for her sire.