My Website

Discussion in 'Business Buzz' started by Hidden Waters Farm, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Hidden Waters Farm

Hidden Waters Farm New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Well, I finally decided to have my website posted here for the public, Its still under construction but its better than nothing. If you see anything that needs fixing let me know, Opinions welcomed but that doesn't mean I will change any certain thing :wink:. I don't have pictures yet, I'm trying to hold out until spring when the goats can be shaved. I don't have much info on any of the pages.

Most of my goats are not registered, so Linear appraisal and showing are out for them until I can get someone to state they meet breed standards.

Here it is:
    Hiddenwatersfarm.com

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

3. Desert Viking Ranch

Desert Viking Ranch New Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Arizona
    Very clean looking website! Even without pictures it looks great and the menu actions are very smooth. I have heard some promising things about Weebly as a hosting service and I must say I am impressed! :applaud:

4. Hidden Waters Farm

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Whoops! thanks for that. Ill go change it.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I really like how it's set up! Looks like you're off to a great start with it. Le us know when you get photos posted!

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I really like how it's set up! Looks like you're off to a great start with it. Let us know when you get photos posted!

7. Hidden Waters Farm

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Thank you! I will keep updating it as often as possible, on my home page I have a place where It states the last update so if you check back that should help.