My Wind goat past away

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Suellen, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Wind was one of my first goats. I bought her when she was 4 months old with her mom.
    Wind died from complications with her pregnancy. She had 2 boys that didn't make it and a girl that did that we named Brissa.

[​IMG] This is the first day we brought her home[​IMG] This is one of her last days

Here are links to my husbands blog that goes into detail the long nights we spent with Wind before she died.
    http://asymptoticlife.com/2009/04/05/th ... ght-i.aspx
    http://asymptoticlife.com/2009/04/07/th ... ht-ii.aspx
    http://asymptoticlife.com/2009/04/09/th ... t-iii.aspx

Suellen

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    :hug: I cry every time i see a post here. I feel for ya hun.

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I am so sorry you lost her. She will forever be in your heart. :hug: I am so so so sorry.

4. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My heart goes out to you guys on the loss of Wind......a loss is a loss whether it be the loss of a human love one or a beloved pet, the pain is all the same. Find comfort in the fact that you loved her and gave her the best life during her time here on earth....you where right there with her right up thru the end and she knew and felt your love. :hug:
    Take care, Denise

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    My heart goes out to you, the pain of your loss will dull with time but it will never leave you as Wind will never leave you, she will always be with you in your heart and mind as well as in her daughter. :hug:

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    What a tragedy. I am sorry you lost her. :tears: :tears: The first is always the hardest, but know that you did what you could for her and she is up with her kid's now. Cherish the good times you had with her. :hug: :hug:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so saddened for you..it isn't easy......I am sorry for your loss........... :( :hug:

I am though thrilled .....that the little girl made it ....to carry on winds...love.... :hug:

8. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    So sorry about the loss of Wind and her two boys.

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    :grouphug: :hug: oh i'm sorry for the loss of wind,

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so very sorry for your loss. The stories you had up are so heart warming. I hope you know that Wind was so loved and was in heaven here on earth with you and the family. She now is running in greener pastures. :hug: :hug:

11. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Thanks everybody. I believe that Wind is being loved now as much as she was when we had her. I will be posting pictures of her kid soon.
    Suellen