Myotonic goats and percentages tri state area AR,OK,MO

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by jdgray716, Jul 10, 2010.

1. 100% fainting doe. Tri-color, flower pattern and roan. Two very hard colors to get on one doe. Lines include Beechkeld, OCR, BTR, and more. Please see our site for more info.

[​IMG]

100% fainting mini buck. Dark chocolate, father is mini and long haired. doe has very nice lines. The personality on this little guy is like no other. Please see our site for more info.

[​IMG]

50% fainting doe. Dam is boer. Black and white. Very nice doe. Will make a great pet or add great meat to a heard with the Myotonic added. Please see our site for more info.

[​IMG]

50% fainting buck/wethering soon. Red and white. Will make a great pet or commercial buck with the added Myotonic genes. Please see our site for more info.

[​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Question - can you register 50% myos with the MGR? Wasn't sure .... TY

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Allison yes, 50% and higher can be registered as percentage goats with the MGR. :) However they can't be shown.

4. They can be shown in 4h as I have had some sold for that reason. Percentages can not however be registered with IFGA. So all my goats but percentages can be duel registered and all my goats but one used for breeding are duel registered.

5. No problem, just bringing to top all goats are sold but the Mini Buck.