Myotonics for sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by myfainters, Jun 14, 2010.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I have a decided to sell my buckling "Tonka" He is a buckskin with Blue eyes and is disbudded. D.O.B: 1-10-2010. He has a silver moonspot on his neck. He is a little shy but once you catch him he goes with the program. :) His dam won Best in show at the Oregon Virtual fainting Goat show and has won Champion Doe at a few other shows. He is a NICE buckling though he is a little pinched in the shoulders.

I am also selling my doe Tira. She is white and Black, blue eyes and horned. She is the dam to the Grand Champion wether at the Oregon Fainting Goat show. She is a great mom and easy kidder. Her bucklings (wethered) left this year weighing in at 48 LBS!!!!!!! (12 1/2 weeks old!) Tira is out of Quads and is the full sister to my buck Monte who has also won his fair share of blue ribbons!

Selling Tonka and Tira together as a breeding pair for $500 or separately for $300 each.

Possible transport available to Oregon, Southeast WA and ID in July for gas money.

Attached Files:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Are you going to the fainter show in southern Oregon the 10th of July?

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'm not... it's hubby's 40th Birthday..... he said NO WAY is he showing goats for me on his Birthday! LOL A couple of my friends are though and they would be able to transport to the show. :) I WISH I were going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <sigh> show fever and I can't go. :(