Myotonics near PA?

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SterlingAcres, Jun 13, 2010.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Does anyone relatively close to me have any fainters available for sale? I sold my rabbitry today and the man was looking for a few. Figured I'd make someone a sale here too.

Let me know :)

2. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    don't know if you found some but I know there are a few breeders here in the York?gettysburg area. That may be too far to drive. I know they were listed on CL not to long ago.

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    The guy said he didn't mind driving to surrounding states, so I doubt that's too far a drive. Thanks Dobe.

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  5. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
  6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  7. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    Just was browsing Craiglist and saw the ad again for Fainting goats, it is under lancaster, farm and garden. Although they are actually closer between York and Gettysburg. Can be registered it says, sorry don't know how to post the link. If your friend is interested after talking to them it's only about 20 mins. from me I would be happy to go see what the conditions are before they drove here. Just offereing some help. Cathy

8. laura

laura New Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Our beautiful purebred fainting goats--adults and kids are available to take home! Must downsize our herd. We are in Eastern PA, near Allentown/Bethlehem. Fantastic markings and friendly temperaments. We do not disbud our goats. They have been vet checked. If seriously interested please call 484 554 9451 to set-up an appointment to meet them. Photos upon request.