N. CAL> Reg. mini mare, APHA well broke filly and gelding

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by littledipperfarms, Dec 27, 2007.

1. littledipperfarms

littledipperfarms New Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Kelseyville, CA
    So I feel like I've been dormant! Im still here, I promise :)
    Anyway... We're finding homes for the horses we have who no longer fit our needs. As much as I'd love to, its senseless to keep them all if we have changed direction.
    We currently have a beautiful palomino mini mare with outstanding bloodlines, an APHA very well broke and well trained show style, all around filly, and a 12 yo appendix HUBBY SAFE gelding. The APHA and gelding are just too low key for what we do and I dont have time to finish the driving training on April, the mini mare. I feel aweful when she nickers every time I wal by to take her out.

I've added some pics and we have LOTS of pics, info, and videos on our website
    littledipperfarms.com
    OH- and we're also up for trades/part trades: started or broke APHA/AQHA, goat milking machine, sheep stanchion, low profile cab over camper in good shape, horse hay, etc
    Thank you!
    Sierra

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I don't think I have a low profile camper (do you mean a pop-up?) I have an Eagle lite with bathroom - it's about 2000 lbs for an 8ft bed. Can always use hay but have my needs met til april or may.