Name poll and NEW PICS

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by pennylullabelle, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Pound Foolish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Asphodel AKA Adelle

100.0%
  1. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

SCROLL DOWN TO LAST POST FOR NEW PICS! :eek:hlala:

For everyone who helped name Royce here are a few pictures of him from tonight. There are also pictures of the doe kid I'd like help naming and occasionally Olivia's Honey Hart buck shows up! Mind you...it's REALLY hard to take pictures of romping and hoping goat kids! I took 40...these are the only ones that aren't blurry!

So, the doe kid is out of Castle Rock Penny Wise who is out of Moneypenny and by Guy Noir. She is by Rosasharn TL Sitka Spruce *S. The first name idea is a character in the Guy Noir movie. The second name is a play on the saying "penny wise, pound foolish."

I also need some help with a barn name if you like the pound foolish idea...If I name her Asphodel then I will call her "Adelle" but I can't think of anything cute for "Pound Foolish"

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...If you are familiar with the Guy Noir show and know of a better character name, or if you know of a cool name to do with money...please suggest it! Thanks so much everyone!!

Olivia's buck kid and Royce "sparing"
    [​IMG]
    My doe kid - Mom what's that bright light!?
    [​IMG]
    Doe kid about to pounce on the fan...she's a pretty broken chamoisee with extensive roaning.
    [​IMG]
    Royce and the doe kid staring at Olivia's buck in the background
    [​IMG]
    Royce is 2 weeks old and already trying to charm and mount a doe! Too bad she's his half sister...hahaha
    [​IMG]
    Again the doe kid, this is who we are voting on a name for
    [​IMG]

2. Re: Name poll and pics to go with it

Very nice does I hope everyone can help with the name. Either was she will be different in name.

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Re: Name poll and pics to go with it

you could call her "fool"

I call my goats that sometimes....

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

What about "Oolie" - kinda strange to look at but when you say it, it's kinda cute. :) I'm gonna vote for Pound Foolish.

My buck is soooo cute! And BUSY! Oh, boy this should be fun. . .

5. pennylullabelle

Aw Oolie is cute Olivia! Thanks for the suggestion! I set the kids up with a big pen in my garage today and they are running and jumping and playing. Penny and Lulla are in a separate pen the in the garage and have started acting up too! Silly goats...if you think kids are cute to see running an jumping...watch a big ole pregnant doe try it! hehehe

6. pennylullabelle

Thanks everyone for voting! It seems Pound Foolish has won but I talked to Sarah (Castle Rock) and she is hoping to that name someday when she keeps a kid from the same dam. SO! I have happily named her Asphodel. She just looks like an Adelle to me anyhow :love:

Here are some better pictures of her, thanks again everyone!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Lizzy_18

Lizzy_18 New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    AWWW SO CUTE!!! i love ur boy..and ur girl...but he stole my heart...lol