The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Although she looks more like a Sassy to me, Pippen is a great name. I have a 4 month old doeling named Pippen, as a matter of fact.

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
I like Pippen ! However I have a doe who looks just like yours (same coloring) just alot older and her name is "Sassafras"nicknamed "Sassy"! Lol

She is a hoot and she isspoiled and knows she is a pretty girl she always walks around so proud and full of herself!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Haha, I'm in the same boat as you, I have 3 I need to register and I've got no clue what to name them, and its even worse because they have to be theme names, so my friend can keep things straight.

But pippen is a cute name, and if your leaning more toward the "P" names, I've used,
Pipsqueak
Pipper
Pepper
Poppy
Peanut
Peneloply
Penny
Polly
Petunia
Patrice
Pansy
and probably more, but I can't remember. But those are some P names I've used for does.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like Pippen ! However I have a doe who looks just like yours (same coloring) just alot older and her name is "Sassafras"nicknamed "Sassy"! Lol

She is a hoot and she isspoiled and knows she is a pretty girl she always walks around so proud and full of herself!
Haha! My girl will be spoiled too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, I'm in the same boat as you, I have 3 I need to register and I've got no clue what to name them, and its even worse because they have to be theme names, so my friend can keep things straight.

But pippen is a cute name, and if your leaning more toward the "P" names, I've used,
Pipsqueak
Pipper
Pepper
Poppy
Peanut
Peneloply
Penny
Polly
Petunia
Patrice
Pansy
and probably more, but I can't remember. But those are some P names I've used for does.
I like Pipsqueak!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts