The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about farm names for a while now and just can't come up with anything... I would like the name to reflect our Christian values and the reason we started raising goats- in memory of my Papaw- Glen. We also got back in to goats for my son (Glen), I want him to grow up the way I did, I think raising animals teaches great values.

So I have tossed around ideas and haven't really came up with much, Glen's Place/farm (which I don't really like)
Memory Lane (we live on a dead end road so I thought it kinda fitting.
& Memory acres
and that's about as far as I have gotten- sad I know but I just can't think of anything- at all! I thought maybe you guys can help me :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Took us a while before we came up with ours, but my mom thought of it, J.O.Y. Farm (Jesus first Others second Yourself last)

I'm no good at that stuff though... I like to look at other farm names and see what has a ring to it that I like :) kinda mix and match and add my own things to it :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, you probably wouldn't want to go with Dead End Farm.
:scratch:
Remember Me?
Gal 5:22?
Not dead end .....memory lane- I was saying we live on a small dead end like a lane... I like remember me.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
Glen's Legacy
Glen's Retreat
Memory Lane
Papaw's Sanctuary
Glen's Gift
Legacy Acre's
Remembrance Lane/Acre's/Farm

·
Registered
31,087 Posts
Papaws Legacy Farm
Blessed Legacy Farm
Lanes End Legacy Farm

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to you guys I finally decided on Legacy Lane Farm. Thanks so much for all the awesome ideas :) I can't wait to tell my family :)!!

·
Registered
31,087 Posts
Perfect!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts